ROCKCLIMBING ON THE KOŚCIELEC
We invite you on a trip to one of the most legendary and, at the same time one of the most picturesque peaks in the Tatras, partly off the trail, with elements of rock climbing for advanced tourists who want to start their adventure with mountaineering. Belay equipment provides a guide.
7.00 Transfer from selected hotel organized by PKL Tours or travel independenly to Kuznice
8.30 Meeting in Kuźnice at the bottom station of the cable car to Kasprowy Wierch (BT PKL Tours customer service point), with an experienced guide quick brief on the course of the tour.
Distribution of packed lunches for participants, who have registered for this earlier. Additionally, coffee or tea for thermal mugs.
Each participant will receive the necessary climbing equipment.
8.50 Departure by cable car to Kasprowy Wierch.
After reaching the top, we will start trekking along the wide path to Sucha Przełęcz (1,950 m above sea level), then further through the Beskid (2012 m above sea level) to the przełęcz Liliowe(1952 m above sea level). following the red trail to the Świnicka Przełęcz (2051 m above sea level). From Kasprowy Wierch to this point should take about 1 hour.
Then a short descent down and an ascent to the Mylna Przełęcz towards to the Grani Kościelców.
We go through the Grań Kościelców, also known among mountaineers as the Grań Praojców, to Zadni Koscielec. Then, after crossing the Kościelecowa Przełęcz, we reach the summit along the ridge.
Finally, we reach the peak of Kościelec (2155 m above sea level), where there will be a moment to rest and from where we will be able to admire the attractive panorama covering the High Tatras with Orla Perć, the valley Gąsienicowa and Czarny Staw Gąsienicowy.
The walking time from Kasprowy Wierch to the summit will be about 3 hours.
Descend from the summit along a marked hiking trail.
Continuation of the hike down to the Czarny Staw and Gąsienicowa valley, to the shelter Murowaniec shalter at Hala Gąsienicowa, where there will be freetime and the opportunity to buy traditional meals and drinks.
Then return to Kuźnice following the trail.
Transfer to hotel for those who have registered for this option.
Each participant will receive a souvenir certificate confirming the ascent to the summit, including the photograph takem at the summit for those who have requested this option.
The weather in the mountains is unpredictable, so remember to take a warm clothes and comfortable mountain boots in case of bad weather and for your comfort and safety.
• We accept reservation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 3 pm two days before the date of implementation of the trip for weekdays and on Thursday by 3 pm for weekend days (Saturday-Sunday). We remain flexible for requests outside the time specified above.
• The reservations will be confirmed by PKL Tours by email.
• Tickets for a cable car trip (one way) from Kuźnice to Kasprowy Wierch
• Service of an experienced guide
• Transfers by minibus from a selected hotel in Zakopane to the lower station of the cable car in Kuźnice (there and back)
• Packed lunch, including choice of turkey or vegetarian sandwich with cheese (to choose from), bar chocolate and an apple, 1 bottle of mineral water (0,5 L) coffee or tea (optional) to fill your own thermal mug.
• Personal diploma to record reaching the summit with optional photo
• Rental of climbing equipment
• Accident insurance
PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON DEPENDING ON THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN THE GROUP:
GROUP MIN. 1
GROUP MIN. 2
|Price per person 1 012,- PLN|