CORPORATE EVENT ON KASPROWY WIERCH
The implementation of a corporate event at the top of Kasprowy Wierch is always among the canon of unique attractions we offer for companies and corporations during their stay in Zakopane.
Level 1959 Restaurant is a captivating place on the Peak of Kasprowy Wierch.
The name is not accidental – the main restaurant hall is located precisely at an altitude of 1959 meters above sea level, which indeed makes it the highest located restaurant in Poland.
The austere decor combined with a cable car-inspired design and stunning views will create a unique atmosphere for a meeting in any season.
Dinner served exclusively for the group (in the form of a standing party, cocktail tables, buffet stations on each floor for the group, in the main restaurant room, on the lower level and on the mezzanine, service option for 2 hours), served as a special buffet.
Implementation in the period: 2nd half of May-June.
Exclusive lunch served to the group (in the form of a set menu, in the season of the second half of May-June as above, in the rest of the season only on the lower level).
Among the possible attractions to think about selecting for this type of event can be listed:
- After reaching Kuźnice, it is possible to organize for the group a welcome by a highland band (3-5 band members) and welcome drinks (chilled cherry vodka or prosecco) at the lower station of the cable car to Kasprowy Wierch.
- Conductors in the carriages will be dressed in historical costumes from the 1930s.
- Educator guide service: assisted by several professional educator guides (including a short trek to the nearby Beskid Peak).
- In addition, the possibility of operating a professional photographer to organize a photo session for the group at the summit.
- A welcome glass of champagne (or sparkling wine) at the top.
- Renting an observation deck with a dedicated stand with an open bar for the group.
- A variety of open bar options for your meal (menu upon request)
- Live music during the event (highland band) or music played by a DJ